Fujifilm India is expanding its X-series lineup with the launch of X-T5 mirrorless camera.
- X Series mirrorless digital cameras are known for their compact and lightweight body and superior image quality.
- The X-T5 has performance enhancements such as improved image quality, the fastest shutter speed of 1/180000 sec and the use of Pixel Shift Multi-Shot to expand photographic variations.
- Priced at Rs 1,69,999 (inclusive of all taxes) the FUJIFILM X-T5 camera body is available in two colour variations, Black and Silver at our authorized retailers.
- Other features include the Smooth Skin Effect, Subject Detection AF capable of detecting animals and birds, and AI-based high-precision auto white balance, assisting users in producing high quality photographic images.
- The camera inherits X-T Series’ signature Center Viewfinder style…