The raving madman who allegedly shot 10 people on a subway train last month told a judge he was feeling “pretty good” right before he pled not guilty to terrorism charges during his arraignment in Brooklyn federal court Friday.
Frank James, 62, said little else except to confirm that he understood the charges and his rights and that he was “competent” enough to move forward with the case.
The Bronx-native is accused of spraying 33 bullets onboard a Manhattan bound N-train on April 12, after allegedly letting off a smoke bomb as the subway pulled into the 33rd Street station in Sunset Park.
Ten people were struck by bullets and another 19 were injured.
James, who wore a khaki jail outfit and a blue surgical mask that was hanging off of his face, is facing two charges for the crime – committing a terrorist attack on a mass transit system and…